- Near the Rhine promenade, distance to exhibition square and city center: 1 km
- Map (open)
- Breakfast: tea / coffee, dishes, refrigerator etc. are available to all guests.
- Shops and cafes are located in close proximity and are also open on Sundays
- If you wish a served breakfast, we charge CHF 15.-/person extra
- on agreement per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Phone +41 61 691 24 02
- Train: from swiss or german railway station: bus No. 30 to Erasmusplatz
- Auto exit A2: „Basel Bad. Bahnhof“, following the direction
University Hospital before crossing the river at Erasmusplatz turn right into the Breisacherstrasse
- Airport: Bus No. 50 to the railway main station (Basel SBB) change to Bus No. 30 until “Erasmusplatz”, cross the street and walk along the “Breisacherstrasse” until Nr. 82 (about 200 meters)
- Wi-Fi is available, free of charge.
Baselcard / City Tax:
- Our guest receive the mobility card for free use of local public transport.
- In the district there are only a few parking spaces and are highly sought after …
- The nearest car park is called Clara Matte (approximately U.S. $ 25.-/Tag) and is located on the Klingentalstrasse ca (500m distance)
general booking conditions: